Most edited fr wikibooks See also en:User:Kowey.
I almost do absolutely nothing.
|Template:User language||Meta:Babel templates||Template:User language|
I tend to come up with ideas that end up being ignored or wildly unpopular. Maybe if I generate crappy ideas at a steady enough rate, something useful might eventually pop out. Or maybe I should return to lurkdom.
- Merge Malay-Indonesian wikipedias (no: not similar enough)
- Microransom (whatever)
Google should host Wikipedia (ok maybe now i see why not)
- Don't bother with localised filenames in WikiImages.org
- Use 3 letter language codes to avoid conflicts (who cares?)
- Ambiguity and the interwiki link problem (stating the obvious?)
Single login strategy
- Configurable user interface
- Linguistic merging
- Wikimedia media plugin
Ideas that don't end up being completely ignored or rejected.
- National wikipedias (a useful list?)
- Guide to the CC dual-license
- Simplified Single login strategy
- Google hosting (maybe wasn't such a bad idea after all)
Not that I actually will get around to these, but it's nice to dream.
- Download and install MediaWiki
- Learn how interlanguage links are done
- Implement centralised interwiki links
Stuff I found useful in learning about Wikipedia