- We don't need no big foundation
- We don't need no page control
- No dark sarcasm in the meta
- Board, leave editors alone
- Hey, board, leave editors alone
- All in all it's just another brick in the wall
- All in all you're just another brick in the wall
Foundation, get out of our business!Edit
There are three simple rules for the Wikimedia Universe:
- For the Wikimedia projects it must be quality before quantity.
- The people in the Foundation have to start to give up their stucked up positions and listen again and remember what the Wikipedias need and are. Censorship and opression is not what we need!
- (and that is the most important) The Foundation has it's only purpose in serving the editors. The Foundation has not the right to feel like anything more, especially the Foundation is not in a managing position to the communities. The Foundation has to feel humbled.
I'm a contributer in the German Wikipedia. There I made more than 30.000 edits and wrote excellent articles about artists, art museums and the Olympic Games.