Joined 22 August 2017
|This is the userpage of a user who was a member of the Centre for Internet and Society's Access to Knowledge programme (CIS-A2K) staff or served as a contractor to CIS-A2K. In order to maintain a historical record, it has not been deleted. However, any contact information given may be incorrect, as this user is no longer employed at CIS-A2K. To contact current CIS-A2K staff, please see this page.|
Community Advocate, Access To Knowledge, Centre for Internet and Society
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship. --Buddha
- I started contributing to Wikipedia as a part of WEP at St. Aloysius College Mangalore.
- I am a photographer. I do Wildlife, Nature, Portrait photography.
I'm with the Access To Knowledge team - and we work on supporting, building and expanding the community in India.
- I will be working on Kannada language Wikimedia projects along with the community.
- I will be working on Project Tiger also.
- E-mail: gopalacis-india.org
- Meta Volunteer account: Gopala Krishna A
- Facebook: Gopala Krishna A