An ambitious millennial with a combined 6+ years of work and 10+ years of volunteer experience in multi-disciplinary fields such as technology, education, literacy, and social. Integrated managerial and technical expertise, from volunteering in a small, underrepresented area to employment with a multinational company.
In the spirit of post-pandemic, he moved to Bali to become a Digital Nomad.
Ghozi speaks Bahasa Indonesia and English.
My Adventure with Wikimedia Movement edit
- Regional Grants Committee, ESEAP Region - (Sep 2022 - Present)
- Track Lead “Community Initiatives”, Program Sub-committee, Wikimania 2023 - (Jan 2023 - Sep 2023)
- Program Committee (Co-ordinator), ESEAP 2022: Reconnect, Wikimedia Australia - (Jul 2022 - Jan 2023)
- Member, Balinese Wikimedia Community (Aug 2022 - Present)
- Member, Wikidata Indonesia Community (Aug 2022 - Present)
- Member, Wikimedia Indonesia (2022 - Present)
- Folklore from Indonesia (Query)