Hi all! Here you can find more about
Italiano | English | Français ♥ Email & Gtalk: elitre82 at gmail dot com | IRC nickname: Elitre
If you need to drop me a line, you're welcome!
2010: I left some tips here about public outreach recapping my experience in Wikimedia Italia.
2011: In the press:
2012: Here is my proposal for a WMF Fellowship, Wikimedia Fellowships/Project Ideas/Local Community Fellow.
2013: In the press:
- Wikipedia:School of Open course/Week 5, where I talked about VisualEditor and GLAMs (video linked below)
2016: Ideas for Wikimania:
- https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Elitre/Book_swapping - Grants:Learning patterns/Book swapping table at your event
- "Wikimania Truce" (link ASAP)
- Disclaimer: I work for the Wikimedia Foundation, but this is my personal account. Edits, statements, or other contributions made from this account are my own, and may not reflect the views of the Foundation.
- I also worked for SUPSI, and did so through a separate account.
A barnstar for you!Edit
Hi! I just want to thank you and give you this barnstar for your help with the translation of the 2011 fundraiser! [...] Again, thanks for your help with translations – you're awesome! Jon Harald Søby (WMF) 13:28, 24 January 2012 (UTC)