|DanielTom is taking a short wikibreak and will be back on Meta soon.|
Can adminly minds such high resentment show,
Or exercise their spite in human woe?
É ferida que dói, e não se sente,
É um contentamento descontente,
É dor que desatina sem doer.
É um não querer mais que bem querer,
É um andar solitário entre a gente,
É nunca contentar-se de contente,
É um cuidar que ganha em se perder.
É querer estar preso por vontade,
É servir a quem vence o vencedor
É ter com quem nos mata lealdade.
Mas como causar pode seu favor
Nos corações humanos amizade,
Se tão contrário a si é o mesmo Amor?
—Camões, Rimas, 81.
Quotes about meEdit
- "I haven't seen an ounce on honesty or ethics in anything he's written." BWilkins (talk) 11:07, 3 May 2013 (UTC)
- "[Y]our recent ani proves your level of ethics. Good luck integrating with humanity someday." BWilkins (talk) 00:29, 5 May 2013 (UTC)
- "I think the editor needs to be indef blocked with talk page and email access removed for trolling." Dennis Brown (talk) 11:03, 9 June 2013 (UTC)
- "I believe in unicorns but unfortunately for Daniel my beliefs are no more true than his." Deskana 18:27, 15 June 2013 (UTC)
- "Daniel's feelings are irrelevant." Toddst1 (talk) 19:14, 22 August 2013 (UTC)
- "shit-eating runt" INeverCry 08:24, 30 September 2014
- "[A] very polite and extremely collaborative editor." PaleCloudedWhite (talk) 22:41, 23 May 2013 (UTC)
- "It has been a pleasure to see your intellect at work." Sminthopsis84 (talk) 00:13, 25 May 2013 (UTC)
- "Return to what you do extremely well, and what I assume you really want to do here, which is writing excellent articles." Epipelagic (talk) 02:07, 25 May 2013 (UTC)
- "I always found him to be the most polite and collaborative editor, willing to listen and learn in order to create a better encyclopedia." PaleCloudedWhite (talk) 03:24, 25 August 2013 (UTC)
- "[E]very single interaction I had with him, showed him to be polite and courteous. (He was also obviously very well-read and intelligent, but I'm not sure that either of those qualities are always an advantage here.)" Martinevans123 (talk) 18:41, 26 August 2013 (UTC)