Joined 24 September 2018
Hi! I'm Claudia. I grew up in Hong Kong, and currently live in Oakland, California. My research interests are online social interaction, particularly online community moderation. Sometimes, I provide voiceover.
My hobbies include calligraphy, cooking and conlanging. My private account is User:Cwylo.
I work as a Senior Design Researcher, with the Anti-Harassment Tools team. I am a staff member of the Universal Code of Conduct Drafting Revisions Committee.
Disclaimer: I work for or provide services to the Wikimedia Foundation, and this is the account I try to use for edits or statements I make in that role. However, the Foundation does not vet all my activity, so edits, statements, or other contributions made by this account may not reflect the views of the Foundation.
Email me at email@example.com.
|Users by language|
I'm also a passive speaker of Cantonese.
List of completed projects:Edit
- enwiki Reporting system research
- Reporting system rubric: summary and detailed report
- IP Masking Impact Report
- Patroller use of IPs, Sept 2020. Use of IP address information by patrollers on a variety of wikis.
- English Wikipedia SPI case analysis for the month of May, 2019. The aim of this work was to see if SPI pages or similar noticeboards were viable as a source of data to estimate checkuser workloads.
- Research on perceptions of existing anti-harassment systems to support the Universal Code of Conduct.
Prior to joining the Foundation, I did research on volunteer moderators of large-scale esports moderators on Twitch.