Feature design proposals for MediaWiki and WikimediaEdit
- User reporting system - workflow design, transcluded to: User reporting system consultation 2019
- Partial Block improvements - usability features, transcluded to: Blocking tools and improvements/Feedback
- Allowing, but minimizing non-free content - transcluded to: Wikimedia movement WG Diversity Recommendations
Desktop Improvements (new Vector)Edit
- Desktop Improvements project: Volunteer implementation live DEMO - Source code on GitHub: history till August 2020
- Desktop Improvements vision
- Vector headings typography fix
- Site navigation sidebar de-cluttering
- Skin accessibility: tab navigation
- Evaluate the feasibility and impact of restoring font-size to the browser default / user setting
- Choose up-to-date fonts, more legible on LCD screens (Work-In-Progress)
- Make use of common monospace fonts created for developers (source code typography)
- Choose expressive icons for the header buttons
- Which modern, reactive web framework to choose for the new decade: Vue or React? - Research essay - January 18, 2020
MediaWiki dark mode: mild and dark themesEdit
- Easily customizable color palette through ca. 30 css variables.
- Includes a few layout optimizations: full-width Timeless skin and thin (one-line) header bar for Vector, MediaViewer scrolling and metadata.
- Note: Custom background colors hardcoded in templates and wikitext make those areas unreadable in dark mode (bright text on bright background). Rules for these are added on a case-by-case basis. Mild mode is readable in such cases.
- Aron Manning (talk · contribs) — Main
- AManningTalk (talk · contribs) — Alt account for public places (Validalt/Security), unused
- Old account — Used between 22 March – 1 April 2019, only in one article in Information Technology topic. Was private (Validalt/Privacy), before it was leaked without my permission.
The accounts are declared to the English Arbitration Committee.
More details on the erroneous handling of these accounts.