I am a Software Engineer & Linguist at Google, currently working as a contractor for Wikimedia as part of a Google.Org fellowship for Abstract Wikipedia. For more information about this fellowship, please see the newsletter announcement.
Disclaimer: I work for or provide services to the Wikimedia Foundation, and this is the account I try to use for edits or statements I make in that role. However, the Foundation does not vet all my activity, so edits, statements, or other contributions made by this account may not reflect the views of the Foundation.
- Proposal of an NLG Architecture for Abstract Wikipedia
- Template Language for Wikifunctions
- A prototype implementation in Scribunto of a templatic NLG realizer; see example realizations.
- Using Lexemes in Abstract Wikipedia - a Wikidata Quality Days 2022 Presentation (see also notes)
- Video about the template language for Wikimania 2022 (my contributions starts on minute 25:00)
You can see a selection of my publications at one of these sites:
|Users by language|