As functionaries, you have tools that let you access nonpublic PI to protect Wikimedia sites from vandalism and illegal content, and to enforce Wikimedia policies. Under the access to nonpublic information policy, in order to access nonpublic PI, you must:
- be at least 18 years old, or 16 years old for email response team members;
- provide WMF the email address that is linked to your account;
- agree to keep the information confidential; and
- use the information in a manner consistent with all of the policies related to your position, including the access to nonpublic information policy.
- Open Ticket Response System (OTRS) volunteers sign a separate, but similar confidentiality agreement available here.