Overview of the admin roleEdit
The main things we need admins for are:
- To answer basic questions when Dashboard users are confused or stuck. (Talk:Programs & Events Dashboard on Meta is the main place for questions and requests.)
- To perform tasks that require admin rights, like adding a Facilitator who needs access to a certain event.
- To monitor dashboard usage, report serious bugs, and stop abusive usage
- To help others — both individual event organizers and participants, as well as Affiliates running larger-scale campaigns — to use the Dashboard effectively
- To report on bugs, unmet needs, and feature requests
Most of these things don't require admin rights, and not every task needs to be done by every admin, but these things will help make ongoing usage and development of the Dashboard possible.