維基媒體基金會的 「支援與安全（Support and Safety）」團隊 本團隊的年度規劃目標是介紹全新、可供翻譯、可線上訓練的模組，藉此幫助維基媒體上的公務志工（如管理員、巡查員等）以及自治體組織（如分會、用戶組等）能夠更妥善的管理各種狀況。本頁面之用途是上述模組的連結入口頁。
|Dealing with online harassment|
|Keeping events safe|
|Handling private information|
|List of modules|
|Discuss design, accessibility, and formatting of modules|
Functionary and community governance groups – including stewards, admins, global admins, and Arbitration Committees – play a crucial administrative and editorial role on all our sites, especially in curtailing harassment of volunteers and arbitrating and resolving disputes. To help these functionary and community governance groups better coordinate their work, we will facilitate in the development of a training platform and will guide the establishment of a module based around the critical area of addressing harassment.
- Objective 1 – Survey key groups: In FY16-17, consult with functionaries (stewards, global admins, Arbitration Committees, admins), community members, and outside academic and industry experts to advise on scope, content and delivery choice of the platform – whether it is through Wiki pages/templates or a MediaWiki extension. Then implement and configure the platform with the participation of at least 10 community members.
- Objective 2 – Develop training platform and module on community challenges: In FY16-17, guide the establishment of a new training platform and module on handling harassment that will help functionary and community governance groups deal with community challenges. (Location of modules may vary according to the needs of the functionary groups they will serve, based upon survey of groups impacted, but the modules should be accessible, prominent and open to the appropriate audiences/communities.)
- Objective 3 – Produce translated versions of harassment module: By the end of FY16-17, have the module translated to at least 10 major languages.
- More details: After the module’s creation, continue surveying functionaries and community members to determine satisfaction with the platform, the module, and the module-building process. Measure the guides’ success by pageviews and other metrics that will be determined at a later date.
Goal 2: Create a module on the training platform that helps organizers manage our ‘event ban policy’
We are dedicated to creating safe online spaces for users – regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sex, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, political affiliation, religion or community status – to meet, interact, learn and collaborate. We are also committed to ensuring our users’ offline experience at Wikimedia events. In 2016-17, we will guide the creation of at least one safety-focused content module on our new training platform, and this module will focus on helping community groups more successfully identify and de-escalate situations before they grow out of control and implement the new event ban policy as a useful tool. That policy establishes guidelines and procedures for identifying and handling users who are banned from Wikimedia Foundation-sponsored or funded events.
- Objective 1 – Survey key groups: In FY16-17, consult organizers (editathon organizers, GLAM partners, etc.) and outside experts, to advise on the best method to deliver and implement the module in FY16-17.
- Objective 2 – Measure success, conduct follow-up surveys: After the module’s creation, continue surveying event organizers to determine their satisfaction with the module, the platform, and the module-building process. Support and Safety will also work with Community Resources to have 100% of events-related grantees take the module.
- Objective 3 – Expand the module's reach: By the end of FY16-17, work with the community to have modules translated to at least 10 major languages.