|← week ending 2022-04-29||Toolhub progress reports week ending 2022-05-06||week ending 2022-05-13 →|
Report on activities in the Toolhub project for the week ending 2022-05-06.
Raymond has been working on a few WIP patches, preparing the upcoming upgrade to elasticsearch 7.10 and also:
- Refactoring pagination across the frontend
- Fixing an issue with how the navigation scrollbar is displayed for certain browsers and screen sizes
- Modifying how autocomplete suggestions are displayed (ui patch) (api patch)
Slavina submitted two UI patches following suggestions by Harej:
- Swapping the "Source code" and "Browse tool" buttons on the tool detail page, and making the "Source code" button less prominent.
- Make Toolhub logo clickable with link to Home page. This makes navigating back to the Home page more intuitive and allows us to remove one item from the navigation drawer, which is already quite full.
The team's main focus this week has been on planning for the upcoming Wikimedia Hackathon 2022. Raymond and Bryan will be giving presentations during the event and are working on updating the slides. Slavina is working on updating the documentation and preparing announcements for different channels that will go out on the week of the event.