|← week ending 2022-01-07||Toolhub progress reports week ending 2022-01-14||week ending 2022-01-21 →|
Report on activities in the Toolhub project for the week ending 2022-01-14.
- Deprecated licenses removed from drop-down: A few of the GPL licenses that have been deprecated were showing up in the list of licenses in the drop-down. These and any other licenses marked as "deprecated" should be filtered out from the drop-down list moving forward.
- Improved error handling: The way the toolhub application was fetching error messages was inconsistent. We now have a cleaner way to implement future error messaging and avoid code duplication.
- Bug Fix: Alerts with long messages now allow for "close button" to be in view: When the client ID was displayed in the alert message, the string was too long and moved the "X" close button on the dialog box, making it impossible to close out for the user. These should no longer persist.
- The team has had its first retrospective finding better ways to triage and groom incoming work
- Seve and Bryan are starting to plan for the next feature related to displaying version control information for a given tool