Breve guida per le istituzioni.
This project focuses on the territory of Lombardy Region (in particular the Province of Lecco) and Ticino. The project doesn't have a quantitative expected result for content, it only plan to engage 20 institutions (GLAMs or public administrations). In any case it would make sense to provide better content related to the territory at the centre of the project. Furthermore the content can contribute in general knowledge related to the Alps.
Institutions already supporting the project and involved in releasing content with open licenses (open content and open data):
- Comunità Montana Valsassina Valvarrone, Val d’Esino e Riviera (with a specific website related to the culture and the environment of the territory http://www.valsassinacultura.it)
- Municipalities which belong to the Comunità Montana Valsassina Valvarrone, Val d’Esino e Riviera: Esino Lario
- Ecomuseo di Esino Lario
- Fondazione Valle Bavona
- Museo Cantonale di storia naturale
What to share to contribute to the Alps on Wikipedia.
- Flora of the Alps
- Fauna of the Alps
- History of the territory (documentation in public domain or archives)
- Churches of the territory
- Mountains and specific natural sites
- Images (buildings, collections) and texts related to the history of the institutions and their collections.
- Economy (i.e. the iron industry in Valsassina)