ꯁꯤꯟ-ꯁꯥꯔꯣꯜꯒꯤ ꯆꯌꯣꯜꯒꯤ ꯄꯥꯎꯅ ꯑꯗꯣꯝꯕꯨ ꯁꯣꯐꯋꯦꯌꯔꯗ ꯑꯍꯣꯡꯕ ꯂꯥꯛꯄꯗꯨ ꯈꯪꯕ ꯉꯝꯃꯤ, ꯂꯥꯛꯂꯤꯕ ꯑꯍꯣꯡꯕꯗꯨꯅ ꯅꯪ ꯑꯃꯗꯤ ꯅꯪꯒꯤ ꯃꯔꯨꯞ ꯋꯤꯀꯤꯃꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕꯁꯤꯡꯗ ꯁꯥꯐꯨ ꯄꯤꯒꯅꯤ ꯫ ꯁꯕꯁꯀ꯭ꯔꯥꯏꯕ, ꯁꯔꯨꯛ ꯌꯥꯁꯤ ꯱ꯁꯨꯡ ꯊꯦꯡꯅꯈꯤꯕꯁꯤꯡꯗꯨ ꯐꯣꯡꯗꯣꯛꯎ ꯫
|ꯃꯃꯥꯡ||꯲꯰꯲꯲, week ꯰꯸ (ꯅꯤꯡꯊꯧꯀꯥꯕ ꯲꯱ ꯐꯦꯕꯨꯋꯥꯔꯤ ꯲꯰꯲꯲)||ꯃꯊꯪ|
ꯈꯨꯋꯥꯏꯗꯒꯤ ꯑꯅꯧꯕ ꯁꯤꯟ-ꯁꯥꯔꯣꯜ ꯄꯥꯎꯁꯤꯡ ꯋꯤꯀꯤꯃꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥ ꯁꯤꯟ-ꯁꯥꯕ ꯃꯤꯌꯥꯝꯗꯒꯤ ꯂꯧꯔꯛꯄ ꯫ ꯆꯥꯟꯕꯤꯗꯨꯅ ꯑꯇꯩ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏꯁꯤꯡꯗꯁꯨ ꯁꯤꯒꯤ ꯑꯍꯣꯡꯕꯁꯤꯡꯒꯤ ꯃꯇꯥꯡꯗꯁꯨ ꯍꯥꯏꯕꯤꯈꯣ ꯫ ꯁꯤꯒꯤ ꯑꯍꯣꯡꯕꯁꯤꯡꯁꯤꯅ ꯍꯦꯛꯇꯥ ꯁꯣꯛꯍꯟꯂꯛꯂꯣꯏ ꯅꯪꯕꯨ ꯫ ꯍꯟꯗꯣꯛꯄꯁꯤꯡ ꯁꯤ ꯐꯪꯕꯤꯔꯒꯅꯤ ꯫
- Special:Nuke will now provide the standard deletion reasons (editable at MediaWiki:Deletereason-dropdown) to use when mass-deleting pages. This was a request in the 2022 Community Wishlist Survey. 
- At Wikipedias, all new accounts now get the Growth features by default when creating an account. Communities are encouraged to update their help resources. Previously, only 80% of new accounts would get the Growth features. A few Wikipedias remain unaffected by this change. 
- You can now prevent specific images that are used in a page from appearing in other locations, such as within PagePreviews or Search results. This is done with the markup
class=notpageimage. For example,
- There has been a change to the HTML of Special:Contributions, Special:MergeHistory, and History pages, to support the grouping of changes by date in the mobile skin. While unlikely, this may affect gadgets and user scripts. A list of all the HTML changes is on Phabricator.
- Community Wishlist Survey results have been published. The ranking of prioritized proposals is also available.
ꯃꯁꯤꯒꯤ ꯆꯥꯌꯣꯜꯁꯤꯒꯤ ꯃꯇꯨꯡꯗ ꯂꯥꯛꯄ ꯑꯍꯣꯡꯕꯁꯤꯡ
- ꯃꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥꯋꯤꯀꯤ ꯒꯤ ꯑꯅꯧꯕ ꯕꯔꯖꯟ ꯁꯤ ꯋꯤꯀꯤ ꯆꯥꯡꯌꯦꯡ ꯑꯃꯁꯨꯡ ꯃꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥꯋꯤꯀꯤ.ꯂꯨꯞ ꯇ ꯂꯩꯔꯒꯅꯤ ꯲꯲ ꯐꯦꯕꯨꯋꯥꯔꯤ ꯗꯒꯤ ꯫ ꯃꯁꯤ ꯋꯤꯀꯤꯄꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥ ꯅꯠꯇꯕ ꯋꯤꯀꯤꯁꯤꯡ ꯑꯃꯁꯨꯡ ꯋꯤꯀꯤꯄꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥ ꯈꯔꯥꯗꯁꯨ ꯂꯩꯔꯒꯅꯤ ꯲꯳ ꯐꯦꯕꯨꯋꯥꯔꯤ ꯗꯒꯤ ꯫ ꯃꯁꯤ ꯋꯤꯀꯤ ꯄꯨꯂꯞꯇꯁꯨ ꯂꯩꯕ ꯊꯦꯡꯅꯔꯒꯅꯤ ꯲꯴ ꯐꯦꯕꯨꯋꯥꯔꯤ (ꯊꯄꯥꯂꯣꯟ) ꯗꯒꯤ ꯫
- The software to play videos and audio files on pages will change soon on all wikis. The old player will be removed. Some audio players will become wider after this change. The new player has been a beta feature for over four years. 
- Toolforge's underlying operating system is being updated. If you maintain any tools there, there are two options for migrating your tools into the new system. There are details, deadlines, and instructions on Wikitech. 
- Administrators will soon have the option to delete/undelete the associated "talk" page when they are deleting a given page. An API endpoint with this option will also be available. This was a request from the 2021 Wishlist Survey.
ꯁꯤꯟ-ꯁꯥꯔꯣꯜ ꯄꯥꯎꯁꯤꯡ ꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯟ-ꯁꯥꯔꯣꯜ ꯄꯥꯎ ꯏꯔꯤꯕꯁꯤꯡ ꯅ ꯁꯦꯝꯕꯅꯤ ꯑꯃꯁꯨꯡ ꯕꯣꯠ ꯅ ꯊꯥꯒꯠꯂꯛꯄꯅꯤ • ꯁꯔꯨꯛꯌꯥꯔꯤꯕ • ꯍꯟꯗꯣꯛꯄ • ꯃꯇꯦꯡ ꯂꯧꯕ • ꯐꯤꯗꯕꯦꯛ ꯄꯤꯕ • ꯁꯨꯕꯁꯀꯔꯥꯏꯕꯔ ꯅꯠꯇꯔ ꯇꯧꯗꯕ. ꯫