- The parameter for unpatrolled edits in recent changes filters changed name. You might need to update saved filters and links. 
- We are migrating wikis from Tidy to Remex. Because of a bug the 250 wikis which do not yet use Remex were switched on 23 April. This is two months early. This meant that pages with broken wikitext showed wrongly to readers. The bug was undone the next day. You can help fix broken wikitext to avoid this problem when your wiki switches. Tidy will be removed on all wikis before July 2018. You can follow the process on Phabricator. 
- You will be able use CodeMirror in the 2017 wikitext editor on all wikis. CodeMirror helps with syntax highlighting. It has previously been a beta feature and only available on wikis with scripts that are written from left to right. 
- 當一個管理員封鎖某個用戶嘅時候，佢會有個日曆，用來揀封鎖到幾時。咁樣令佢哋更加容易揀個指定日期。 
- You can soon turn on the Performance Inspector in the Editing section in your preferences. It shows information about the performance of pages. This could be the size of modules in the page, how many CSS selectors are defined on the page and how many are used, or the size of the images on the page. This tool is intended to help editors fix pages that load slowly. 
- There is a new abuse filter function called
equals_to_any. You can use it to check if its first argument is equal (
===) to any of the following ones. For example you can use it to check if the page's namespace is amongst a given set of values in a more compact way than you could earlier. You can read more on mediawiki.org.
- 你可以參加下一個同編輯組一齊嘅會議。會議入面，你可以話畀開發人員有咩臭蟲你覺得最緊要。會議會喺5月1號 18:30 （UTC）搞。請睇點樣參加。
- 你可以透過IRC參加技術建議會議。會議入面，自願幫手嘅開發人員可以請求技術相關嘅建議。會議會喺5月2號 15:00 （UTC）搞。請睇點樣參加。
- The Wikimedia Cloud Services team is working on a new project called Toolhub. The goal is to make it easier for Wikimedians to discover software tools they can use. You can leave feedback on the talk page or email jharewikimedia.org to leave private feedback.
- All wikis with fewer than 100 high-priority linter errors in all namespaces will switch to use the Remex parsing library. This is to replace Tidy. It will happen on 2 May. Other wikis will be recommended to switch soon when they have fixed the errors that must be fixed. Wikibooks wikis with fewer than 100 high-priority linter errors in the main namespace will switch on 9 May. Tidy will be removed on all wikis before July 2018.