Savaitinė Techninių Naujienų santrauka Jums ir kitiems Viki dalyviams padeda sužinoti apie naujausius programinės įrangos pakeitimus. Prenumeruokite naujienas, bendradarbiaukite ir parašykite atsiliepimą.
|ankstesnis||2016 m., 33 savaitė (2016 rugpjūčio 15, pirmadienis)||kitas|
Latest tech news from the Wikimedia technical community. Please tell other users about these changes. Not all changes will affect you. Translations are available.
- Last week Tech News announced you will get a notification when you mention yourself the same way as if someone else had mentioned you. This caused some problems and will happen later instead. 
- Creating and editing links to sections on other pages on the wiki now works again in the visual editor. 
- For some users, cross-wiki notifications haven't been working properly. The count has been wrong when only cross-wiki notifications were present. The cross-wiki bundle has been showing only the names of wikis and not the actual notifications. This will be fixed soon. 
Pakeitimai šią savaitę
- The login session when you choose "Keep me logged in" will now last a year. Previously it was 30 days. This will happen on August 16. 
- Some abuse filters will have to be updated during the week. This is because a bug will be fixed. 
- In compact language links, two new kinds of languages will be shown in the shorter language list: Languages that are used in the article's text, and languages where the article has a badge like "featured article" or "good article". 
- The visual editor will be available by default for logged-out editors on Wikipedias that use the Arabic script. It is already default for logged-in editors. 
- The new version of MediaWiki will be on test wikis and MediaWiki.org from August 16. It will be on non-Wikipedia wikis and some Wikipedias from August 17. It will be on all wikis from August 18 (calendar).
- You can join the next meeting with the VisualEditor team. During the meeting, you can tell developers which bugs you think are the most important. The meeting will be on August 16 at 19:00 (UTC). See how to join.
- Starting the week of August 22 there will be three software deployment windows. They will be at 13:00, 18:00, and 23:00 UTC. This is to have more times when software of the wikis can be updated and make it easier for developers in different parts of the world. 
Technines naujienas parengė techniniai ambasadoriai ir paskelbė robotas • Prisidėkite • Išverskite • Gaukite pagalbą • Parašykite atsiliepimą • Prenumeruokite ar atsisakykite prenumeratos.