Latest tech news from the Wikimedia technical community. Please tell other users about these changes. Not all changes will affect you. Translations are available.
- A new image scaler fixed a number of bugs for showing SVG files. Some new problems turned up. 
- Notifications are grouped by types. They are now counted by number of notifications and not by unread groups. That change may increase the number of notifications displayed. The earlier way of counting was often incorrect. Unread notifications will also be displayed first. 
- Special:Notifications now has a maximum width for the notifications list on desktop computers. This allows long titles and descriptions to be cut properly. Notifications are now also better parsed. 
- On 5 July Wikimedia Commons had problems and could not be edited for 20 minutes. For a short while after that the recent changes log and some gadgets were not working properly. It affected administrative actions on other projects too. 
- Users who have multiple unread notifications can mark them as read by visiting Special:Notifications page on their wiki.
Pakeitimai šią savaitę
- The new version of MediaWiki will be on test wikis and MediaWiki.org from 12 July. It will be on non-Wikipedia wikis and some Wikipedias from 13 July. It will be on all wikis from 14 July (calendar).
- You can join the next meeting with the VisualEditor team. During the meeting, you can tell developers which bugs you think are the most important. The meeting will be on 12 July at 19:00 (UTC). See how to join.
Technines naujienas parengė techniniai ambasadoriai ir paskelbė robotas • Prisidėkite • Išverskite • Gaukite pagalbą • Parašykite atsiliepimą • Prenumeruokite ar atsisakykite prenumeratos.