The Tech News weekly summaries help you monitor recent software changes likely to impact you and your fellow Wikimedians. Subscribe, contribute and give feedback.
|forrige||uke 50, 2014 (mandag 8. desember 2014)||neste|
Latest tech news from the Wikimedia technical community. Please tell other users about these changes. Not all changes will affect you. Translations are available.
Nye endringer med programvaren
- All users are now getting pages from servers that run the HHVM tool. HHVM should make pages load faster. 
- You can join a video chat about Phabricator on December 11 at 18:00 (UTC). Phabricator is the new tool to report issues. 
- There was a problem with Phabricator on November 29. It was due to a network issue. 
Endringer med programvaren denne uken
- The new version of MediaWiki (1.25wmf11) has been on test wikis and MediaWiki.org since December 3. It will be on non-Wikipedia wikis from December 9. It will be on all Wikipedias from December 10 (calendar). 
- Du kan nå gå ut av VisualEditor ved å trykke på «esc»-knappen. 
- It is now easier to use VisualEditor with IMEs. Typing in Malayalam now works better.  
- The new version of OOjs UI fixed many issues with the size and layout of buttons in dialogs.   
- (Lua) You can no longer use
mw.text.unstripto get the HTML from special page transclusion. You can see a list of scripts to fix.  
Tech news prepared by tech ambassadors and posted by bot • Contribute • Translate • Get help • Give feedback • Subscribe or unsubscribe.