Talk:Affiliate-selected Board seats/2016/Nominations/Lodewijk Gelauff
Latest comment: 7 years ago by Effeietsanders in topic What to do in these cases?
Return to "Affiliate-selected Board seats/2016/Nominations/Lodewijk Gelauff" page.
- I've been working with Lodewijk for several years, through GLAM projects, Wiki Loves Monuments, photos projects and couple round tables to several Wikimanias. He is a hard worker, a good leader with a deep knowledge of Wikimedia movement and a trustable man. He is very close to the community, and always willing to help. I blindly trust Lodewijk and I support his nomination 100%. Benoit Rochon (talk) 18:22, 8 March 2016 (UTC)
- Can I just +1 that? :-) Alleycat80 (talk) 16:37, 10 March 2016 (UTC)
- +1 from me as well! --Waldir (talk) 13:45, 19 March 2016 (UTC)
- +1 Totally trustable, almost a wise guy. Denis Barthel (talk) 17:24, 20 March 2016 (UTC)
Questions to be addressedEdit
Hi, I've been reading through the answers to the questions that have been posed by the community, and I note that there are several long-standing questions that you have not yet responded to. Knowing where the candidates stand on a variety of issues is important when deciding who to vote for, and if you have not done so recently it would be worth reviewing the questions that still remain to be answered. MichaelMaggs (talk) 17:29, 20 March 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Michael, thanks for the reminder. I think I answered most of the questions, except for the few most recent ones, which I want to give as much attention as the earlier ones. I won't forget them! Effeietsanders (talk) 22:54, 20 March 2016 (UTC)
What to do in these cases?Edit
Hi dear Lodewijk Gelauff, Talk:Affiliate-selected Board seats/2016/Nominations/Susanna Mkrtchyan#Questions from 6AND5/2, Requests for comment/Indefinite block the user:6AND5 in the armenian Wikipedia ?--6AND5 (talk) 10:30, 24 March 2016 (UTC)
- I see that you have a problem in your local community. I'm sorry to hear that. However, it is not the responsibility of a board member to interfere in such processes - especially not on an individual level. As all the discussion has taken place in Armenian, it is impossible to look into it with sufficient detail, even if I wanted to. This is something you will have to resolve with the local community. Making it personal, as you're doing right now is probably not helping your case though. Effeietsanders (talk) 20:58, 24 March 2016 (UTC)