Talk:Access to nonpublic personal data policy/Archives/2017


Add anything one searches for... Davashe (talk) 09:14, 5 October 2017 (UTC)


How do you provide contact and identification information now? I remember used to you could send a copy of an ID. Thanks. Bobherry (talk) 13:47, 23 October 2017 (UTC) {{helpme}}

No, that is not needed now. For example as an OTRS member (now former) at the moment when I became one I just needed to email my name and whether I am a major, and when the new policy was put in place I had to sign phab:L4 and phab:L32 and that's it, the action on Phab was all I needed. I believe nothing has changed since (at least not as of May when I still had OTRS access). --Base (talk) 10:50, 25 October 2017 (UTC)
@Base: Thanks. I signed phab:L4 the other day and I am just waiting for it to go through. I am working to get on the request an account team. Thanks again. Bobherry (talk) 13:33, 25 October 2017 (UTC)
Return to "Access to nonpublic personal data policy/Archives/2017" page.