Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Support/Srk2635
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- ...I have Edited no of diverse information on this amazing platform.
- ...I am Electronics Engineer & also the UPSC aspirant and want to utilise my best of knowledge new and diverse information by supporting wiki related to regional information & language.
- ...Its my hobby to digg in diverse and important information from the root level.
What type of support you need
- Laptop support is all i need to contribute for indian languages and projects. which is i dont have of my own.
Why do you need this support ( laptop)
I don't have easy access to this amazing gateway to the ocean of knowledge. By getting this i can contribute my maximum time in right direction in more efficient way.
How will you use this in the next six months? I will contribute to the undergoing project of wiki in india. Particularly in Marathi language im native to this language.
Community discussion and endorsementsEdit
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Oppose The editor seems having no edits on Marathi Wikipedia. --Tiven2240 (talk) 07:40, 28 February 2018 (UTC)