Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Support/Ramjchandran
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I have started my editing in malayalam wikipedia from 23.12.2013. (https://ml.wikipedia.org; Malayalam Language version of wikipedia). Most of my editing is in malayalam version of wikipedia. I love science and am very much like to edit and write articles on science. Not only that I have written and translated articles in almost all the subjects.
- I participate and contribute almost all the wikipedia "editathons" from asian month 2015 to the latest. 
- I have created 1937 pages including Redirects:357, Deleted: 180. I have made a total edits of 8,212 (including 6870 in ml.wikipedia)uploaded over 500 images and others in the commons so far.
What type of support you need
I need a Laptop with high speed internet.
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or laptop) My system is very old, with it I have translated and wrote over 1550 articles and still I continue my work (I have been contributing for wikipedia for the last 5 years only.) If I get a new laptop I can make use of it to contribute more in wikipedia.Now I'm using the BSNL broadband. I cost Rs. 750 per month. I have to change my connection to optical cable. This will speed up my activities as the present connection is very slow and some times stops function.
How will you use this in the next six months? As you know i have written 1937 pages (including redirected and deleted pages) and 1580 pages excluding redirected pages so far. I have been here for the last 5 years 4 months and 3 days.I will continue my editing.
Community discussion and endorsementsEdit
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support Another consistently hard working contributor but with less pomp and circumstance and much less fanfare, Ram Jayachandran is the latest new sysop in Malayalam Wikipedia. His efforts will be much more reinforced with some rewarding facility support from the mission. As a responsible peer member from my community, I strongly endorse this application. ViswaPrabhaവിശ്വപ്രഭtalk 16:58, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Meenakshi nandhini (talk) 17:20, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Melbin Mathew Antony (talk) 18:06, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Arunsunilkollam (talk) 01:07, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Malikaveedu (talk) 03:15, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Ranjithsiji (talk) 14:30, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--The data speaks for itself:) Best, Winged Blades of Godric (talk) 14:34, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support---Sugeesh (talk) 18:07, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Arjunkmohan (talk) 17:40, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Jacob (talk) 00:20, 7 March 2018 (UTC)