Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Support/आर्या जोशी
- Wikipedia username
- ...आर्या जोशी
- Email (optional)
- 5000 edits completed on Marathi Wikipedia
- Apart from creating new articles, I have tried always to upgrde old articles as per norms of wikipedia writing style. I always tried to quote exact supportive references for upgradation of articles.
- I have contributed in Two Homepage articles. https://mr.wikipedia.org/s/2ry, https://mr.wikipedia.org/s/703
What type of support you need
At present I have shifted in a small vilage in Kokan region where I am not getting good internet facility. I want to do my work more effectively from there also. This help will be useful for me for editing articles continuously. After completion of TTT 2017 I want to conduct workshops in Kokan region. For that I will need my own Laptop also.
Many articles on Marathi Wikipedia are still in bad condition. I will try to improve them. I also want to arrange the workshops in Senior collages which are situated near my village. Young members can get opportunity through this.
Community discussion and endorsementsEdit
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit Support
- Support - I support Aarya Joshi for her quality contributions to Wikipedia and relevant images on Commons. She is very good at nurturing new editors as mentor and building new community as a Trainer.
- Support - I support Aarya Joshi as she is one of the most active editors on Marathi wiki. She is a good editor and trainer,too.
- Support - I too support the candidate as it has an excellent contribution on mrwp. Am sure this movement will gain her boost in her works. --Tiven2240 (talk) 08:38, 8 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- AbhiSuryawanshi (talk) 05:44, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- I support Aarya Joshi, as I know she is growing with a lot of speed and she would be able to contribute a lot in near future. Sureshkhole (talk) 09:36, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Suyash Dwivedi (talk) 15:01, 10 February 2018 (UTC)
- Deserving Candidate. Strong support - Sankoswal (talk) 11:59, 12 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --DashNistha (talk) 12:58, 14 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Regards, Krishna Chaitanya Velaga (talk — mail) 13:06, 21 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- Strong support. आर्या जोशी is a great resource to w:mr both online and offline. She has quickly become an active editor and is a scholar in multiple subjects. She is a very deserving candidate. -- अभय नातू (talk) 07:05, 22 February 2018 (UTC) admin, 'crat; w:mr
- Support -- I support Aarya Joshi madam for her unique contributions to Wikipedia and Commons. संदेश हिवाळे (talk) 10:12, 22 February 2018 (UTC)