Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Outreach/Polish-speaking wikis
Who is the community that you are creating this page for? A community may be a project (for example, the French Wikiversity), or a language (for example, all Arabic-language wikis), or a set of languages (for example, all languages spoken in France).
Polish speaking editors worldwide, mainly in Poland (roughly 75%), but also in USA, UK, Germany (5%) and other UE countries. Mainly Polish Wikipedia, but also Wikiźródła, Wikicytaty, Wikibooks, Wikimedia Commons. Wikidata etc.
- Polish Wikipedia main strategy page: w:pl:Wikipedia:Strategia Wikimedia 2017
- Polish Wikipedia facebook disussion group
- Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Sources/Drafting/Polish Wikipedia - source for discussions about draft of direction
What are the communication channels that you are planning to use for the discussions? There may be several channels, for example a wiki page and a wiki meetup and a mailing list.
- Polish Wikipedia and Polish sister projects general discussion list 
- Kawiarenka pod Wesołym Encyklopedystą - main bar page for Polish Wikipedia
- Polish Wikipedia discussion group on fb 
Where will you advertise the discussions and invite participants? You may use several methods, including messages on a "village pump", a site or watchlist notice, a blog post, personal emails and word-of-mouth, etc.
- Prelimiary invitation was sent to Polish Wikipedia facebook group, Polish wikipedians E-mail list, on Kawiarenka in Polish Wikipedia, Wikiźródła, Wikicytaty and Wikipodróże on 13 March, late evening (CET time). See: preliminary invitation text
Coordination with other tracksEdit
Are there any affiliates (chapters, user groups) active with that community? If so, you will need to talk with them to coordinate your efforts.