#StayHomeandWiki is a personal challenge for those who practice self-isolation and social distancing during the Coronavirus pandemic. Inspired by 100wikidays, the challenge is to create or expand one new Wikipedia article for every day of self-isolation. Feel free to adapt the challenge to your needs and interests!
If you join, feel free to spread the word by promoting the challenge in social media, on your user page and in your edit summary, using the Hashtag #StayHomeAndWIKI and consider to register your outreach efforts here.
Another possibility is to expand your knowledge and skills of using automated tools, based on Wikidata.
- Shikeishu (talk) 17:40, 19 March 2020 (UTC) (I will focus on anti-colonial resistance and queer activists, mostly on German and English Wikipedia)
- FULBERT (talk) 19 March 2020 (Social science research, Gaulish history, Neopaganism and New Religious Movements)
- — Yerpo Eh? 17:44, 24 March 2020 (UTC) (diverse topics, mostly biology, geography and entertainment on Slovene Wikipedia)
- SNN95 (talk) - Vice President of WMCUGM 06:02, 31 March 2020 (UTC) (Translate into Malay for any articles that featured on front page of English Wikipedia, anime and manga, any transportation; and create non-existed templates, modules, MediaWiki codes for Malay Wikipedia)
- Geert Van Pamel (WMBE) (talk) 00:14, 3 April 2020 (UTC)
- Zblace (talk) 07:26, 4 May 2020 (UTC) (focusing on under/not-represented civil society and culture)
Articles so farEdit
- de:Mebenga m'Ebono --Shikeishu (talk) 17:40, 19 March 2020 (UTC)
- de:Lalla Fatma N'Soumer --Shikeishu (talk)
- de:Octo Octa --Shikeishu (talk) 17:40, 19 March 2020 (UTC)
- de:Geo A. Schmidt --Shikeishu (talk) 17:40, 19 March 2020 (UTC)
- de:Taos Amrouche --Shikeishu (talk) 18:45, 19 March 2020 (UTC)
- de:Gopi Shankar Madurai --Shikeishu (talk) 19:06, 20 March 2020 (UTC)
- en:Marcus Omofuma --Shikeishu (talk) 10:53, 21 March 2020 (UTC)
Wikidata self-study and tutorialsEdit
Adding a picture
How to create and update Wikidata items
Linking Wikimedia and OpenStreetMap