The project aims to improve existing and create new articles about cities, villages, geographical areas/regions, churches, monasteries, buildings, schools and etc. throughout the territory of Macedonia.
The project began in the spring 2015 and so far covered 34 regions in Macedonia, uploaded more than 11.000 images and written more than 2.200 articles.
Selecting the regionsEdit
Regions covered by the project are selected based on two criteria:
- number of articles on Macedonian Wikipedia about the region
- number of different photographs on Wikimedia Commons about the region
Current project participants:
Past project participants:
The progress of our Wikiexpeditions and the project statistics can be found at:
- Wikiexpeditions 2015 and its Commons category
- Wikiexpeditions 2016 and its Commons category
- Wikiexpeditions 2017 and its Commons category
- Wikiexpeditions 2018 and its Commons category
- Wikiexpeditions 2019 and its Commons category
- Wikiexpeditions 2020 and its Commons category
- Wikiexpeditions 2021 and its Commons category
|% of usage||92,64%|
- Updated on 22 January 2022
- Total number of written articles is 2.255 for 53 different topics, apart from displayed in the table.
- Викиекспедиции - project page on Macedonian Wikipedia