Shared Knowledge (Macedonian: Споделено знаење, transliterated: Spodeleno znaenje) is an organisation of Wikimedians established in March 2014 with the main goal to run mission-aligned initiatives and projects on the territory of Macedonia.
|Approval date||March 2014|
Regular member of the organisation can become any individual who is willing to take active part in the projects of the Association by filling out the membership application. Therewith the application it is necessary to submit a copy of ID card or other document for identification on the official address of the organisation, ul. Šidska 68a, Gjorče Petrov, Skopje.
The constitution of the organisation is available here.
Assembly of the AssociationEdit
The Assembly of the Association consists of all regular members.
The Executive Board of Shared Knowledge consists of five members:
- Kiril Simeonovski (Chair of the Executive Board)
- Toni Ristovski (Treasurer)
- Cvetko Nedelkovski
- Dandarmkd — Community Coordinator
- Ivan Żivkoviḱ — Administration and Logistics Coordinator
This is a list of equipment operated by Shared Knowledge that has been granted by the WMF:
- 2 printer/scanner/copiers HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125a (1 for office use, 1 for WiR)
- 1 drone UAV FC3411
- 2 DSLR cameras (Pentax K-50 and Canon EOS 250D)
- 2 laptops for employees
- HUAWEI Mobile WiFi E53330 - mobile router
In the mediaEdit
- Recognistion Shared Knowledge - February 2015
- Renewal Shared Knowledge - June 2016