Shared Knowledge/Projects/Education Programme
The Educational Programme (Macedonian: Образовна програма) of the Wikimedia movement has been running in Macedonia since 2007, in many and varied educational institutions such as high schools, universities and higher learning academies.
Throughout this period we have created a great deal of content, covering various topics from biology to economics, physics to social sciences and philosophy. Here we present an overview of current and past activities by their various project pages.
Wikipedia at Your UniversityEdit
- A general overview of past educational programme activities in the higher education sector can be found at Википедија:На вашиот факултет.
The most current of these are the two years of work at the Faculty of Economics at the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje.
- Faculty of Economics 2013-2014
- Faculty of Economics 2014-2015
- Faculty of Economics 2015-2016
- The newest Educational Programme activity is currently being held at the Faculty of Philosophy at the same university. The fruits of their labour will be published subsequently.
Wikipedia at Your SchoolEdit
- A general overview of past educational programme activities in the higher education sector can be found at Википедија:Во вашето училиште.
The most current of these are the five years of work at the Josip Broz-Tito High School in Skopje.
- Josip Broz Tito 2014-2015
- Josip Broz Tito 2015-2016
- Josip Broz Tito 2016-2017
- Josip Broz Tito 2017-2018
- Josip Broz Tito 2018-2019
The most current of these are the two years of work at the Krume Kepeski Primary School in Skopje.
The most current of these are the two years of work at the Goce Delčev Primary School in Negotino.
A detailed view of their achievements for 2014 and 2015 can be found on the First half (2014) and Second half (2015) reports.