Výzkum:Technické podpora Společnosti Wikimedia
This page is kept for historical interest. Any policies mentioned may be obsolete. If you want to revive the topic, you can use the talk page or start a discussion on the community forum.
The Wikimedia Foundation can provide technical support for ad-hoc data collection for research purposes, when this data is not already available in the form of XML dumps or other publicly accessible resources or via the API and depending on available resources. In particular circumstances, the Foundation can also consider requests from researchers to get access to non-public data.
|WMF support code:|
Until an official policy is approved by the Wikimedia Research Committee regarding ad-hoc data collection and technical support for researchers, individual requests can be submitted following these instructions.
== How to request technical support for research purposes ==
Requests for technical support and ad-hoc data collection for research purposes can be submitted by creating a project page on this wiki.
Please include the following information with your request:
- which Wikimedia projects you want information from
- what information you want
- the motivation for your request
- a short description of your research project (including external links if applicable)
- the name, affiliation and contact details of the main applicant
- the name of any regulator such as a university ethics committee who has endorsed or vetted the application
- the expected duration of the project
Once the page is created, please send the link to Dario Taraborelli (email@example.com) so your request can be reviewed by the RCom. Requests submitted to the RCom usually take 1-2 weeks to be reviewed.
Projects supported by the Wikimedia Foundation with technical support are expected to meet the following requirements:
|OA (Gold)||OA (Green)||Open licensed output||Open licensed data||Open source code||Reuse rights||Documentation|