|This page is currently a draft. More information pertaining to this may be available on the talk page. Translation admins: Normally, drafts should not be marked for translation.|
The Research Codex is a living reference guide to the state of scholarly knowledge about Wikipedia, Wikimedia projects and online collaborative communities.
- Meta information
- Demography of contributors
- Motivations of contributors
- Barriers to contribution
- Roles of contributors (including leadership) ‣
- Contributor life cycle (from newcomer to departed, including socialization)
- Editing dynamics (life of an article, reverts)
- Coordination of contributors (groups, processes)
- Damaging contribution
- Automated contribution (bots and other tools)
- Types of edits
- Overview pages (transclusions)
- Research:Newsletter — A monthly publication covering and reviewing recent scholar research developments.
- Research:Index — A list of current research projects and research resources.