- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section.
Because there is a Austro-Bavarian and Alemannisch Wikipedia, I've wanted to request to create a Wikipedia for Vorarlbergerish. It's a dialect, which is spoken/written in the region of Vorarlberg. It would be great, when this could be realized. Thank you.
--LicaVlbg (talk) 22:32, 4 August 2017 (UTC)
- Hey, but vbg is not valid code, isn't that? --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 00:59, 5 August 2017 (UTC)
- @LicaVlbg: Unfortunately, there is no valid language code for this. It is considered a dialect of High Alemannisch. The other languages you mentioned (Alemannisch and Bavarian) have language codes. StevenJ81 (talk) 18:38, 7 August 2017 (UTC)
Hi User:LicaVlbg. You can write Vorarlbergisch on Alemannic Wikipedia. There are already many articles in Vorarlbergisch on alswiki, have a look here: als:Kategorie:Artikel uf Vorarlbärgisch. Best regards. --Holder (talk) 08:18, 18 September 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, this should be closed as stale speedy. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 12:43, 26 June 2018 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section.