Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Galician-Portuguese
|←main page||Request for a new language edition: Wikipedia Galician-Portuguese|
- The community needs to develop an active test project; it must remain active until approval (automated statistics, recent changes). It is generally considered active if the analysis lists at least three active, not-grayed-out editors listed in the sections for the previous few months.
- The community needs to complete required MediaWiki interface translations in that language (about localization, translatewiki, check completion).
- The community needs to discuss and complete the settings table below:
|What||Value||Example / Explanation|
|Language code||(SIL, Glottolog)||A valid ISO 639-1 or 639-3 language code, like "fr", "de", "nso", ...|
|Language name||Galician-Portuguese||Language name in English|
|Language name||Galaicoportugues||Language name in your language. This will appear in the language list on Special:Preferences, in the interwiki sidebar on other wikis, ...|
|Language Wikidata item||Q1072111 - item has currently the following values:||Item about the language at Wikidata. It would normally include the Wikimedia language code, name of the language, etc. Please complete at Wikidata if needed.|
|Directionality||no indication||Is the language written from left to right (LTR) or from right to left (RTL)?|
|Links||Links to previous requests, or references to external websites or documents.|
|Project name||Uiquipédia||"Wikipedia" in your language|
|Project namespace||Uiquipédia||usually the same as the project name|
|Project talk namespace||Trova||"Wikipedia talk" (the discussion namespace of the project namespace)|
|Enable uploads||no||Default is "no". Preferably, files should be uploaded to Commons.|
If you want, you can enable local file uploading, either by any user ("yes") or by administrators only ("admin").
Notes: (1) This setting can be changed afterwards. The setting can only be "yes" or "admin" at approval if the test creates an Exemption Doctrine Policy (EDP) first. (2) Files on Commons can be used on all Wikis. (3) Uploading fair-use images is not allowed on Commons (more info). (4) Localisation to your language may be insufficient on Commons.
|Project logo||File:Uiquipédia, a encyclopédia libre.svg||This needs to be an SVG image (instructions for logo creation).|
|Default project timezone||Europe/Lisbon and Europe/Madrid||"Continent/City", e.g. "Europe/Brussels" or "America/Mexico City" (see list of valid timezones)|
|Additional namespaces||Página de Trovar||For example, a Wikisource would need "Page", "Page talk", "Index", "Index talk", "Author", "Author talk".|
|Additional settings||Anything else that should be set|
|submit Phabricator task. It will include everything automatically, except additional namespaces/settings. After creating the task, add a link to the comment.|
LOOK THERE IS A WIKIBOOK OF GALICIAN-PORTUGUESE SEE IT: https://pt.wikibooks.org/wiki/Galaico-portugu%C3%AAs I don´t have the ISO code because this is an ancient language spoke between X and XIV centuries. Some experts in language think and they published books like Lindley Cintra see in his book: CUNHA, Celso e CINTRA, Lindley, «Os dialectos da língua portuguesa», in Nova gramática do português contemporâneo, 12.ª ed., Lisboa, Edições João Sá da Costa, 1996 than Galician as Portuguese are different forms of a same language de Galician-Portuguese, but it´s too an ancient language it was and is speak in Galicia, Portugal, northwest of Extremadura, Brazil, Timor-Leste, Cabo Verde, Angola, Moçambique, São Tomé e Principe, Macau and Goa, Damão e Diu, for more information please: Associaçom Galega da Língua, SÉMINAIRE d’HISTOIRE & d’ÉPISTEMOL OGIE DES SCIENCES DU LANGAGE , Diasistema , Universidade de Santiago de Compostela Instituto da Lingua Galega , Língua Portuguesa: uma língua de futuro , CELGA and A Fala Galego-Portuguesa Gato Preto (talk) 10:33, 13 August 2015 (UTC) , , , , 
- Was an ancient language and Galician and Portuguese became of it;
- Was important because king Alfonso X of Lion and D.Dinis writed their poems in this language;
- It has an spoke heritage but too a writed heritage like the text of the Foro do Bõ Burgo de Caldelas and the books of the Conde de Barcelos;
- It has no ISO code but it´s study in university of Coimbra and is very important to understand Portuguese and Galician, Portuguese has more than 200 speakers;
- A Person who knoes Portuguese or Galician can easily understand the old Galician-Portuguese;
- We have an ortographic law to write that is exposed in the text of the Conde of Barcelos;
- This is not absolutely a dead language, Galician and Portuguese in the opinion of many experts are the same slanguage so there is now a modern "Galego-Português" not the older but a new, these experts say the reason why are say like different languages is only for political and social reasons;
- Galician and Portuguese are so close than some experts think they are just two forms of the same language, lower we say why there is a modern "Galego-Português" see it in the comparation low.
See the differences between Galician form and Portuguese form:
Look: nh and ñ are the same sound, ll and lh are the same pronunce too so LL=LH and Ñ=NH
- Galician: ANDORIÑA = Chega a Galicia/Galiza en grandes bandadas todas as primaveras procedente de África, a onde volta no outono fuxindo do frío. É fácil de identificar polas súas cores: azul escura a parte superior do corpo, a inferior branca e a testa e a gorxa vermellas. Tamén é característico o seu longo rabo rematado en dúas puntas afiadas. É difícil vela pousada na terra, normalmente voa a rentes do chan a grande velocidade para pillar insectos. Fai o niño na parte superior das paredes, xunto ás madeiras do teito, con pallas e herbas mesturadas con lama deixando un oco pola parte superior.
- Portuguese: ANDORINHA = Chega à Galiza en grandes bandos todas as primaveras procedente de África, onde volta no outono fugindo do frío. É facil de identificar pelas suas cores: azul escura a parte superior do corpo, a inferior branca e a testa e a gorxa vermelhas. Também é caraterístico o seu longo rabo rematado em duas pontas afiadas. É difícil vêla pousada na terra, normalmente voa a par do chão a grande velocidade para pilhar insetos. Faz o ninho na parte superior das paredes, junto às madeiras do teto, com palhas e ervas misturadas com lama deixando um oco pela parte superior.
Hello! I have enjoyed the cooperation of philologist to expose this:
1. The Galician-Portuguese is the language spoken in Galicia, Portugal, in "Fala" Estremadura and localities Olivença and Táliga ; 2. Galician is a variant of the language as well as Portuguese is also the first was made spanish since the fourteenth century, both for political and social reasons, the second becomes independent and innovative traits acquired regarding Galego-Português; 3. Although there have been distinct change has not been consistent or accurate enough to witness the Galician as a separate language, just a phonetic heavily influenced by the Castilian and therefore differences in the diphthongs, the opposition / s / and / θ /, the betacism confusion / v / and / b /, but here's the check, as Western dialects of the Castilian has not penetrated so hard not present any of these latest features so we sum up to be a Castilian adstrato not becomes in any way to a different language Galego Galego-Português hardly be absorbed by the Castilian features, it shows that it is conditional language evolution of political-social reasons and that the Galego itself has not evolved independently but we speak a variant Castilianized forever; 4. The "Fala" Extremadura is closer to Português Beiras with which it shares isoglosses and borders, presents a substrate Leon and a recent but influential Castilian superstrato of cualquer way, "Fala" is still a form of Português Beirão superstrate this substrate and may look different; 5. I think the language should be free of the horrible political disputes that harm him because the language is part of the human heritage and can not be influenced in my opinion for political or social positions; 6. As we move to the west of Galicia (west of Santiago and the West with Pontevedra, border with Portugal to Ourense) will observe the "purity" of the Galician front of the Castilianism of central and eastern (Lugo, Ourense); 7. Galego be written phonetically, or aportuguesada or Anglicized should reflect as closely as language; 8. N and NH, ll and lh with historical differentiation signs representing the same phoneme respectively; 9. An example is the phonetic case, the region of Viseu (Centro-Norte de Portugal) has a greater approach to the Galician isoglosses "Pure" being that Viseu is a region without historical Castilian influence had it denotes that a free evolution consistent with the theory that superstrato Castilian took some isoglosses and took some sectors as exclusively galegos, not in Viseu "Vixeu" as they say its inhabitants has isoglosses purely conservative and are not exclusive to the Galician nor derived from the Spanish domination over Galiza; 10. We can conclude that, the evolution of language is free and that "non-voluntary" influences on a dialect do no different language but a fairly autonomous but connected enough to the standard distinctive dialect, is therefore a very distinct dialect but very integrated in the Galician-Portuguese language, plus an example is the Galician dialect has more influence of the Celtic languages as befere Roman dialect ership within the diasystem Galego-Português. 11. Any ideology can separate the Galego Portuguese, both are variants of the same language, none is more important than the another, but over the centuries are different peoples, that does not mean that the Galician lose Lusitanian identity or their brothers, just to be two social nuclei formed one in Santiago and another in Coimbra (later Lisbon).
ARGUMENTS IN FAVOUR:
- Sorry, but Galician-Portuguese is extinct. -- TrooperAnimalLover