The following request for comments is closed. No proposal given, no further discussion in years. – Ajraddatz (talk) 02:45, 16 January 2017 (UTC)
See also: Requests for comment/Sysop abuse on the Turkish Wikipedia & Requests for comment/Sysop (Yabancı) abuse on the Turkish Wikipedia
Brief summary of the incidentEdit
User:Mskyrider blocked some users tr:Vikipedi:Köy çeşmesi (ilginize) ("On blocking of some users" at the Turkish village pump)
- User:Esc2003 reported NPA abuses by User:ANADOLU. User:Takabeg commented that the user can be blocked for only a few days.
- Mskyrider blocked ANADOLU and Takabeg per HARASS, CBAN, TROLL for 6 months and 1 year (20:32, 21 May 2013)
- User:Kmoksy reported RELY abuses by User:Yavuklantonio.
- User:Mskyrider blocked User:Ysavuklantonio and ::?User:Kmoksy per HARASS, CBAN, TROLL for 6 months (20:47, 21 Mayıs 2013)
- User:Takabeg reported RELY & NPOV abuses by User:Neribij.
- User:Mskyrider blocked User:Neribij, User:Takabeg, User:Kmoksy ve User:Alsace38 per HARASS, CBAN, TROLL for 6 months, 1 year, 6 months and 6 months. (20:36, 21 Mayıs 2013)
- User:Takabeg reported 3RR abuse by User:Neribij.
- tr:Kullanıcı:Myskyrider blocked User:Neribij, User:Takabeg, per HARASS, CBAN, TROLL for 6 months and 1 year. (20:40, 21 Mayıs 2013)
- User:Takabeg reported 3RR abuse by User:Kibele, who is the one of "five sysops" in Requests for comment/Sysop abuse on the Turkish Wikipedia.
- User:Mskyrider had archived this issue without desicion. And then User:Takabeg pointed out this sneaking. It's interesting that User:Mskyrider added following sentence:
- User:Neribij, User:Takabeg per HARASS, CBAN, TROLL for 6 months and 1 year. (05:58, 22 Mayıs 2013)
- User:Supermæn reported NPA ve CIVIL abuses by User:CemPirinczade
- User:Mskyrider blocked User:CemPirinczade per HARASS, CBAN, TROLL for 6 months. (20:40, 21 Mayıs 2013)
- User:Kmoksy reported NPA abuse by User:Nerbij
- User:Mskyrider blocked User:Neribij, User:Takabeg per HARASS, CBAN, TROLL for 6 months. (20:40, 21 Mayıs 2013)
- These evidence also proves how arbitrary User:Mskyrider blocked users.
As you see, it's very clear that User:Mskyrider arbitrarily and emotionally blocked users whom he and his group don't want, with abusing his sysop rights. Unfortunately, he had abdicated all accountability and threaten users with adding the his "I dare say that if the God permits, and I will be alive, when I see their similar behaviors, I will block them permanently".
- An administrator of the Turkish Wikipedia abused and ignored policies and spirits of projects. The most serious problems of the Turkish Wikipedia, are lack of due process and sense of justice.
Thank you. Takabeg (talk) 11:57, 22 May 2013 (UTC)
- I just want to that "Takabag's" and "komsky's" sanctions were justify: they are everytime, everywhere deleting/undoing kurds contributions. Takabeg cannot stop chatting everywhere with so long writings/poems! Mskyrider did block him, i agree at 100%, nothing more to say, 'cause Takabeg's and komsky's only job are to keep out every kurds from wiki-türk. It became impossible for any kurd to contribute at wiki-turk because Komsky and Takabeg are everytime launching war against kurds: The result of their anti-kurdish action is that there isn't any kurd at wiki-turk. Mskyrider also blocked Neribid, Azady, and Alsace but they were victims of Takabeg's and komsky's anti-kurdish segregation, so didn't have any other choice to express theirselves, their sanstion is un-justified! --Alsace38 (talk) 09:10, 1 June 2013 (UTC)
- I agree with Claim on somebody's being TROLL is not valid reason to block users.--Rapsar (talk) 19:49, 23 May 2013 (UTC)
- I'd love to see Mskyrider's reply to these reproaches. Does he know of this RFC?
Blocking so many users for such a long period is inappropriate. (And I'm appreciating Kmoksy's work in so many different languages greatly.) --Murma174 (talk) 21:34, 29 May 2013 (UTC)
- Türkçe Vikipedi "Vikipedi Paşalığına" (Pashalik of Wikipedia) dönmüş durumdadır ve orada hak arama "trol" olarak görülmekte ve sesini çıkaranlar "Vikipediye zarar veriyor" diye susturulmaktadır. Vikipedi projelerine zarar veren kullanıcılar (Alsace38, Azadi, CemPirinczade, Neribij, Yavukluantonio) ile o projeleri geliştirmeye uğraşanlar (Anadolu, Takabeg, Kmoksy) aynı kefede tartılıyor. Şikayet ve kukla davaları bile "trol" olarak nitelendirilmektedir. Kmoksy ve Takabeg'in engellenmesi esasen bu yüzdendir ve Mskyrider'in keyfi uygulamaları sonucudur. Benim Türkçe Vikipedide açmış olduğum "büyük" maddeler (tr:Ahtnalar, tr:Alaska Atabaskları, tr:Aşağı Tananalar, tr:Awa’uq Katliamı, tr:Çerkesler (Adığeler), tr:Denesulineler, tr:Eskimo dondurması, tr:Guçinler, tr:Hanlar (Alaska), tr:İnyupikler, tr:Işgın, tr:Kafa derisi yüzme, tr:Kar ayakkabısı, tr:Kar gözlüğü, tr:Kızılderili dondurması, tr:Kızılderili soykırımları, tr:Koyukonlar, tr:Tasmanya Soykırımı, tr:Türkiye Türkmenleri, tr:Yuki Soykırımı, tr:Yupik maskeleri, and others) İngilizce versiyonlarından katbekat fazla olup bazıları ise yalnızca Türkçe Vikipedi'de bulunmaktadır. Açmış olduğum bu maddeler bile benim "trol" olmadığımın göstergesidir. Ayrıca kendi sitemde vermiş olduğum "Yup’ik Picking Dictionary" (This word picking is for Yugtun Wik'ipitiyaq) İncubator'daki bir viki projesini desteklemek amacıyladır. Bir "trol" böyle bir şey yapabilir mi? Kmoksy ile Mskyrider'in ortak noktası "biyoloji" olup ben Mskryder'in ikincil amacının başka olduğunu sanıyorum. Yavukluantonio tarafından Neribij'in mesaj sayfasında 4 Mayıs 2013 günü eklenen "Kmotsky isimli Kürd düsmani kullanici" lafı açıkça beni Kürt terör örgütü tr:PKK'ya hedef göstermektedir ve bu hedef gösterme cümlesi defalarca ısrarla belirtmeme rağmen ne Kibele ne de Mskryder tarafından silinmiştir. Gerçek adım (Ümüt Çınar) bilinmektedir ve adresime ulaşılması zor değildir. Benim herhangi bir zarar görmem hâlinde sorumluluk kime aittir? Bu laftan dolayı Yavukluantonio'ya hiçbir hizmetli uyarıda bulunmamıştır. Beni tehdit eden kullanıcı ile ben aynı kefede tartılmış ve aynı cezaya uğramışımdır. Mskryder (ve Kibele) tarafından uygulanan bu keyfiliği kabullenmem mümkün değildir. Bunu Vikipedi çözmelidir. --Kmoksy (talk) 08:28, 31 May 2013 (UTC)
- Could you give an English translation/summary, please? --Murma174 (talk) 16:13, 31 May 2013 (UTC)
- He cannot translate, but here there is a rule we only use english language, no?--Alsace38 (talk) 08:59, 1 June 2013 (UTC)
- I was block for trolling for 1 year: there is no real reason, just an arbitrary decision. You can have a look at what I said: I called everybody to stop debating everywhere, but in my writings there isn't any trolling words: if it, thant show it to us!!! --Alsace38 (talk) 09:18, 1 June 2013 (UTC)
This RfC was probably halted due to the Gezi Protests starting at about the time the comments ended. The situation ongoes with similar admins in Turkish Wiki. I was also blocked before by a group of admins including Mskyrider and that discussion is still open and is a problem. Some admins in tr.wiki consider all opposing as trolling; although the only thing is, there are sometimes truly opposing and contradictory views on certain subjects and we are having a hard time trying to maintain non-bias. Almost every opposing view against admins and bureaucrats get suspended. There is no procedure for removal of rights of sysops or crats. Although trolling by itself has never been defined as a reason for blocking, they continue to implement it as it is.
"They can't differentiate between content policies and user articles", by Alperen before on other disputes. --Stultiwikiatext me 10:13, 26 May 2015 (UTC)