The following request for comments is closed. Not enough burden of evidence to suggest the claim and this is a local case that can be solved locally.--AldnonymousBicara? 04:33, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
Statement of the issueEdit
Hello Dear Wikipedians,
The Azb.wiki using an Article as good article in main page with persophobia's propaganda.
They trying to use Persian (name and language) as essentially racist.
- I'm afraid we can't do anything. It doesn't appear that you've raised the issue with the azbwiki community so please raise this with them directly instead. Hiàn (talk) 20:06, 7 March 2019 (UTC)
- @Hiàn:Hello, they use this article as a special-favorite article in main page. I can't believe that discussion will help to change anything. Gholaghabijan (talk) 07:25, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
- So you seriously expect that Meta can action anything? Listen, I'm all for resolving disputes but this absolutely requires some local discussion. The thought that "azbwiki favours this article so I won't discuss with them" isn't going to solve anything. Start a local discussion if this is so much of an issue and then we'll see where to move on from that. Fair? Hiàn (talk)/editing on mobile account 16:39, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
- @Hiàn: Hello again. I can't speak Azeri but I know what is article about (I read Sources & understand broke Azeri). I don't say I don't want to discuss with them because that is favorite, I talk about ineffective-discuss when someone don't want to hear you (cause They use a article with hate-speech in their main page). I asking from persian-wiki editors and they said go to metaWiki. now you said go to AZB-wiki? 📚بـ.یـ.ژن📐 (talk) 18:16, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
- Meta is often unable to intervene in local disputes with the exception of extreme cases (we cannot force communities to adopt policies or make changes). As per Aldnonymous below, the community are the ones regulating content - again, if this is so much of an issue start a local discussion (communicating with users that can also speak Farsi or communicating in English is a good starting point) and work from there. Hiàn (talk)/editing on mobile account 15:25, 16 March 2019 (UTC)
- Taking a step back, what do you hope to achieve with this RFC? Hiàn (talk)/editing on mobile account 15:30, 16 March 2019 (UTC)
- Isn't this just a content dispute? Why it have to use RFC on meta?--AldNonymousBicara? 08:20, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
- @Aldnonymous: Hello, some of article editors had been blocking in wiki. and I don't think racism is a personal problem in encyclopedia. 📚بـ.یـ.ژن📐 (talk) 14:29, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
- I find no evidence that support your comment. Please provide evidence for your comment.--AldNonymousBicara? 14:32, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
- @Aldnonymous: Hello again. which Evidence you need? this is two black list of two editors if I guess it right.
📚بـ.یـ.ژن📐 (talk) 18:16, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
- Gholaghabijan, You just showed me evidence from other Wiki (Persian/Iran). Which is unrelated to Azeri Wiki.--AldNonymousBicara?
- @Aldnonymous: Hello, "E THP" is Admin & one of AzbWiki founder. So who can block or warn him?
regard 📚بـ.یـ.ژن📐 (talk) 14:05, 17 March 2019 (UTC)
- It seems there are no indication of clear abuse, while the page presented here w:azb:پان فارسیسم may appear to be not neutral to some, that should be left to local community to decide. On another note, the proof User:Gholaghabijan provided here is not even related to azbwiki. With this I Support the closure of this RFC.--AldNonymousBicara? 15:12, 16 March 2019 (UTC)
- I second the motion by Aldnonymous to close this RFC. Considering the outright refusal by the filing party to discuss with the local community and the lack of indication of clear abuse, I unfortunately do not think any outcome can be forced from this RFC. Hiàn (talk)/editing on mobile account 15:28, 25 March 2019 (UTC)