The following request for comments is closed. Closed as inactive. StevenJ81 (talk) 14:47, 7 November 2017 (UTC)
To resolve this situation, the user needs a knowledge of Russian and / or Kazakh language.
Kazakh Wikipedia bureaucrat Qarakesek, who had systematically remove images from the articles about sex & sexuality and blocked me, accused of spreading "pornography", added to the article "Homosexuality" following homophobic text:
Homosexuality - is contrary to the laws of nature link between people of the same sex. This term is used only in men and women called the "lesbianism".
Administrators of the Kazakh section of Wikipedia engaged in harassment and insult to the participants, blocking of unwanted users, randomly remove and restore the articles without consensus by the Wikipedia community. To date, the project has developed an unbearable atmosphere.
Bureaucrat does not contribute to the resolution of conflicts, on the contrary, adds a provocative information in important articles.
UPD: in the "prevention" section of "AIDS" article in the Kazakh Wikipedia says:
Beware of promiscuity and sex with homosexuals and prostitutes...
--Esetok (talk) 16:24, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
- This text must be removed as it is contrary to NPOV, which applies to all Wikipedias whether you like it or not. PiRSquared17 (talk) 16:02, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
- I would like to see more evidence of the user abusing their admin/bureaucrat rights to push their POV. If this is true, obviously they should be desysopped. PiRSquared17 (talk) 16:06, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
- Qarakesek removed from articles about sex drawn images specifically for this article: , , . I've talked about this before, but I repeat: at that time in the Kazakh Wikipedia was not the rules governing such images. And for that, he blocked me, and for the fact that I joined the discussion with other administrators who abused me. The fact that Qarakesek added in articles wrong information opened accidentally, thanks to the user en:User:Wnt.
- Administrator Arystanbek put on speedy delete important article "anal sex", and on the talk page wrote that he wanted "to tease us". He wrote on my talk page: "I enjoy the fact that I swear with people like you".
- As you can read here: Requests for comment/Censorship in Kazakh Wikipedia, it all started with what I wroted in my sandbox couple profanity words to gradually develop an article about this, but Nurlan Rakhymzhanov administrator deleted this page without notice and blocked me without notification. On Administrators Forum he say to me: "Stop practicing satanic deeds".
- These administrators were not issued warning towards by Qarakesek, although they scold me. --Esetok (talk) 21:01, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
- It should be noted that the bureaucrat Qarakesek loads in Kazakh Wikipedia many "free" photos which we nothing know about their license. He marked this photo as "free", although there is no mention about license in the source. --Esetok (talk) 20:25, 18 March 2015 (UTC)