The following request for comments is closed. No comments since May 2019. Vermont (talk) 20:18, 20 January 2022 (UTC)
Hello. I've been in the Russian Wikipedia block for over a year now. despite numerous requests, they didn’t unblock me. I understood my mistakes. Several times I sent them messages to the mail, but they did not respond. And for some reason I'm in autoblock.The fact is that I use Wikipedia through the university's ip. Now, because of me, no one can use Wikipedia. I applied to sysops but they told me to write to arbitration. But I do not know anyone on Wikipedia to ask for this.
I want to note that I am in the block indefinitely period, and this is my first block. I think that even if I in the block at least unlock the ip address. how long will this go on?
Finally, please unblock me or unblock ip address that they could use wikipedia.--Nuray95 (talk) 06:50, 25 May 2019 (UTC)
- @Nuray95:Meta:What_Meta_is_not#13-Meta is not an appeals court. You can't ask us to overturn local decisions unless there have being longstanding, systematic, pervasive and malignant misuse of sysop tool that a local community is incapable or unwilling to solve. Resolve it locally. If they do not unblock you, we can do nothing. Hope you can contribute to other projects and be productive. Best wishes, --Cohaf (talk) 07:09, 25 May 2019 (UTC)
- @Cohaf: Thank you for attention. I want to note that due to the fact that I am in the block I can not write them or contact. It’s impossible to solve locally. --Nuray95 (talk) 07:31, 25 May 2019 (UTC)
- @Nuray95:Can you email anyone of the administrators who will review the block using email user function or just leave a message on your russian talkpage (if not revoked). Alternatively you may email info-ru in OTRS or last resort, can leave a talkpage message on any admin talkpage here on meta. However, it is advised to just approach one or two admins as asking more people will make this ADMINSHOPPING / FORUMSHOPPING. Best, --Cohaf (talk) 07:36, 25 May 2019 (UTC)
- @Cohaf: Yes, of course, I wrote to them in an email, but this led nowhere. Thanks for the advice. --Nuray95 (talk) 07:54, 25 May 2019 (UTC)
- @Nuray95:I gather there is also sort of Arbitration available in ruwp. Do try that also. Regards,--Cohaf (talk) 10:07, 25 May 2019 (UTC)