Public outreach/Academy/Workshops Intermediate
< Public outreach | Academy
Afternoon Workshops - Intermediate TrackEdit
- Where to find help / ask questions
- Introduction to Wikipedia's consensus based culture
- Wikipedia's peer review / Good and featured articles
- How to use citation templates.
- Using a page history to determine who did what; reverting
Monitoring pages (watchlist)
- Adding a Commons image to an article, including captioning.
Special characters; subscript and superscripts. Adding tables.
- Creating a new article
- Open structures
- Draw from survey questions and pre-posted questions to determine topic discussions
- Answer questions from the group based on their real experiences with Wikipedia