- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it.
This is a proposal for closing and/or deleting a wiki hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation. It is subject to the current closing projects policy.
The proposal is accepted and the proposed actions should be taken.
- Explanation by the closing Langcom member: Inactivity alone is not a valid reason, but "Absence of content since the wiki's creation is a valid reason"; this can be seen as fulfilled here (only 4 pages (thereof 1 in English) + Main Page). Our (Langcom members') proposal to the Board is to close the project and transfer the content to Incubator for now; and we'll look into options for integrating the content to other Volapük projects eventually - as indeed it is unlikely that much textbooks will be written in Volapük. --MF-W 17:13, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
The wiki was closed on June 14 per bug 37413
- Type: 2 (non-routine proposal)
- Proposed outcome: closure
- Proposed action regarding the content: The wiki should be locked without transferring it to the incubator. Some pages can be moved to the vowiki or vowiktionary.
- Notice on the project: b:vo:Sitanuns:Sitenotice and w:vo:Vükiped:Kafetar#vowikibooks
- Informed Group(s):
This project is inactive and has only a few content pages. The probability that any books will written in this artificial language is extremely low. In its current state the site only serves as a target for spam/vandalism. It should be locked. Ruslik (talk) 19:21, 26 April 2012 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it.