- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it.
I think Lao wikipedia (lo) have to deleted.
I see most of users are Thai, and if Lao users, they can speak Thai. Using Thai is good.
End Discussion: 31/12/2010--188.8.131.52 13:36, 6 July 2010 (UTC)
- Support - Laotians can speak Thai, and all users (except Tuinui and au8ust) are not from Laos.--184.108.40.206 15:58, 10 July 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose --Jo Shigeru 14:08, 10 July 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose completely ridiculous request... Seb az86556 19:07, 10 July 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose, this is not serious. Lao is a completely legitimate language. Recommend speedy close. Tempodivalse [talk] 22:10, 10 July 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose Statements by 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 is inaccurate, baseless and ridiculous. Tuinui 04:35, 12 July 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose per above. Kansan 07:15, 12 July 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose though we could close the english wikipedia. --OosWesThoesBes 11:15, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose How could you think of that? Sorry if this is offense, but this the most silly idea I've heard in Wikipedia ever! Au8ust 15:39, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose per above. PiRSquared17 16:31, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose per above, and I support for speedy close. No legitimate support vote (only from one anon to date), poor rationale and piles of oppositions. It fails. --Aphaia 18:33, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
Suggest speedy close: No notification of local community, no reasonable rationale whatsoever (people in Laos are supposed to speak Thai? "Using Thai is good"? - or what's the anon trying to say?) Seb az86556 23:20, 6 July 2010 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it.