- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it.
The following discussion is closed.
Closed, as new policy is in place ("all current proposals will be made invalid").
Despite being created in 2006 this wiki has barely a mainpage, is subject to spam attacks, has but twelve content pages and one bureaucrat/administrator and lots of useless userpages. :| TelCoNaSpVe :| 04:07, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
- Link to mainpage.
- As proposer. :| TelCoNaSpVe :| 04:07, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
- Support Kanzler31 18:37, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
- Support -FASTILY (TALK) 20:26, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
- Support: per above--Andrijko Z. 18:38, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
- Strongly oppose... --Triguna 11:36, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
- Strongly oppose... I came to know about it just now through kannada email groups. Many people will take notice of this and start participating. However small the content, it will provide a starting point for the people who will get interested in it in future. If you close it now, then a new person will have to learn all the technicalities to start it again. --Skbhat 10:17, 29 December 2010 (UTC)
- Strongly oppose... we are currently working on many wiki academies across Karnataka.. please give as 6 months time --Naveenpf 03:49, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
- Strongly Oppose. We have spread the work across and soon more people will be working on it. --Sunilgr, 2 Dec 2010
- +1 Strongly Oppose. The community is still gathering shape on Kannada Wikipedia and other sister projects. Closure of the project will make it impossible for this community to spread out to this useful project. --H P Nadig 16:20, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
- Strongly oppose the closure of this project. Will start work soon. --Sandeep K N 11:44, 3 December 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose the move to close this project. Work will be initiated. need some time.--Vikas Hegde
- Slowly growing community but no need to close it. fr33kman 01:27, 5 December 2010 (UTC)
- Strongly oppose. Majority of the people in this part of the country are still getting used to using Kannada in computers. We need time to bring them to wiki world. M G Harish 13:59, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
- Strongly oppose... I with many more friends have been working on it. Kindly do not close. --Naveenpf 03:49, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
- +1 Teju2friends 20:04, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
- oppose.. Shruthing 06:09, 29 December 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose. No need to close this project. 50+ million people speak this language, one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. So what if it's not too active? Is it actively harming the WMF? Spam will be quickly cleaned up by our trusty SWMT team. Our goal should be to expand and cultivate our multilingual knowledge base, not deprive people the opportunity to contribute to it in their native language. Tempodivalse [talk] 20:01, 5 January 2011 (UTC)
- As Tempo says, Kannada is a widely spoken language, and it is possible to expand the project. Pmlineditor (t · c · l) 17:33, 18 February 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose. Has lot of potential for expansion. TheMike •Leave me a message! 09:40, 5 March 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose - the project has great development possibility because the Kannada is spoken much.Salamat msg 01:18, 16 March 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose --N KOziTalk 05:00, 21 April 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose - Vibhijain 11:06, 2 May 2011 (UTC)
- Strongly oppose Supreethks 18:53, 8 June 2011 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it.