- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it.
This is a proposal for closing and/or deleting a wiki hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation. It is subject to the current closing projects policy.
The proposal is accepted and the proposed actions should be taken.
- Explanation by the closing Langcom member: Closure requested at bugzilla:30509
- Type: 1 (routine proposal)
- Proposed outcome: closure
- Proposed action regarding the content: should be transferred to Wikimedia Incubator
- Notice on the project: (Please warn the project.)
- Informed Group(s): (Which chapters, wiki projects, and other community groups have been informed, if any.)
The Asturian Wikibooks is dead and has no content. This is the latest activity within the last 360 days at that project and this is the current content: almost nothing. Since there's no content, no community and no activity I propose this wiki to be closed and therefore its little content to be moved to the Wikimedia Incubator wiki. -- Dferg ☎ talk 16:11, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- As nominator per my rationale above, -- Dferg ☎ talk 16:11, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- Limited content, no activity, per Dferg's comment. Savhñ 16:21, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- No content and no activity Vibhijain 17:04, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- Per Dferg. Trijnstel 19:27, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- Reasonable. Seb az86556 14:03, 15 June 2011 (UTC)
- Per Dferg. Almost only user page edits. axpdeHello! 13:29, 16 June 2011 (UTC)
- Support Some projects here have way more articles then that, not that many articles and activity. ~~EBE123~~ talkContribs 22:15, 19 June 2011 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, yes.--Gordonrox24 | Talk 16:49, 3 July 2011 (UTC)
- Per nominator, virtually no content and minimal activity. --RL0919 23:27, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
- Support I'm sorry, but there is no activity and the contents are almost non-existent. --Reder 10:18, 20 July 2011 (UTC)
- Support Activity should be focused on Asturianu Wikipedia before Wikibooks. --Speedy Gonzalez 22:32, 20 July 2011 (UTC)
- support -- high lack of content (no content except Bible chapters and the main page). --Jagwar 交談 homewiki 14:38, 4 August 2011 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it.