Online Reader-Editor Engagement & Onboarding
The Online Reader-editor Engagement & Onboarding project or project OREO (in the vain of the best scientific endeavours) is project with the express desire to do three things:
- to provide the technical framework to support existing engagement efforts
- to re-visit stalled attempts at reader engagement.
- to explore new avenues for reader engagement.
Previous avenues exploredEdit
- Growth (formerly "Editor Engagement Experiments" team)
- + Over 20 more Research pages listed there
- List of editor engagement projects
- Many items at individual wikis
- Research:Teahouse long term new editor retention
- Research:Article feedback
- mw:Editor campaigns
- mw:Onboarding new Wikipedians
- mw:Post-edit feedback
- Grants:IEG/Reimagining Wikipedia Mentorship