|This page is currently a draft. More information pertaining to this may be available on the talk page.
Translation admins: Normally, drafts should not be marked for translation.|
Table of partnersEdit
Ways to helpEdit
Interested in becoming part of the Offline Community? There are many ways you could help!
- Give media attention
- Spread the word (e.g., send out this Wiki!)
- e.g., a student from a college can download/copy and put the encyclopedia on the institute's LAN and proliferate it to everybody on the campus. Then groups of students can be formed to go to under-resourced schools in nearby areas and install it there.
- See also Distribution needs
- Sponsor CDs/DVDs/USB sticks for distribution
- Develop partnerships
- E.g., corporates for funding
- E.g., government agencies for quick distribution
- E.g., computer distributors
- Content development
- Tech development
- Offline Projects/Tech Development/General needs and desires