Offline Projects/Partnership Page
This page is kept for historical interest. Any policies mentioned may be obsolete. If you want to revive the topic, you can use the talk page or start a discussion on the community forum.
Table of partnersEdit
Ways to helpEdit
Interested in becoming part of the Offline Community? There are many ways you could help!
- Give media attention
- Spread the word (e.g., send out this Wiki!)
- e.g., a student from a college can download/copy and put the encyclopedia on the institute's LAN and proliferate it to everybody on the campus. Then groups of students can be formed to go to under-resourced schools in nearby areas and install it there.
- See also Distribution needs
- Sponsor CDs/DVDs/USB sticks for distribution
- Develop partnerships
- E.g., corporates for funding
- E.g., government agencies for quick distribution
- E.g., computer distributors