This page lists project pages which use specific designs (corporate identity and style guide). Mainly, a header (banner and navigational tabs) is used and headings are stylized.
If you want to create a new project, you may reuse these designs. You should ensure your design is responsive (works accross devices) and accessible (for blind and visually impaired people mainly).
- Template:Wikimedia Uganda/WikiGap 2022/header
- Chapters Dialogue/Header (responsive)
- WLx toolkit: use example (responsive)
- Template:Portal navigation (responsive)
- Template:User group top menu, example (responsive)
- Template:Navigation header/Tabs (responsive)
- Template:Movement Strategy/Header/Layout (responsive)
- Template:Start tab
- Template:Start tab/v2/styles.css, use case (responsive)
- Template:2018 Revenue strategy (responsive)
- Template:Afn3a (responsive, light wikitext)
- Template:ESEAP Conference 2022 nav/layout (responsive, light wikitext)
- Waiting for
var()CSS feature to be supported, to replace Start_tab template with this v2.