Add your name to this list if you can make it to our fourth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|New York City||18 December|
|London 149||8 December|
|Hong Kong 122||23 November|
|Oxford 78||17 November|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|Igbo Wiki Strategy Salon||24 August|
|Manchester 36||9 June|
|Cambridge 41||12 May|
|London SkillShare 2||7 May|
|London Wikidata 2||2 May|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Oxford Wikimedia Meetup Number 4Edit
Date and time: Sunday 5th May 2013. 1.00 pm onwards.Edit
Location: The Four Candles, 51 George Street, Oxford, OX1 2BE.Edit
Please also invite any Oxford Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Redrose64 (talk; at English Wikipedia) 14:26, 4 March 2013 (UTC)
- Paraphyso I hope to make it. :) --Paraphyso (talk) 15:22, 4 March 2013 (UTC)
- Jpbowen, sorry to miss the last one and I hope I can make it this time. — Jpbowen (talk) 22:30, 4 March 2013 (UTC)
- Probably. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts?
Katie Chan (WMUK) (talk) 18:06, 7 March 2013 (UTC)
- Probably. Maproom
- RexxS (talk)
- John of Reading (talk) 10:10, 4 May 2013 (UTC)
- Yes —18.104.22.168 15:27, 4 May 2013 (UTC)
- Be there later.Rich Farmbrough 11:08 5 May 2013 (GMT).
Informal chitchat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
About the meet upEdit
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians; however, this is also an open invitation to anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer. Alcohol consumption is optional.
How to spot usEdit
It's easy to find us, look for anyone with a laptop out or a Wikipedia lapel badge or similar. We plan on being as close to the entrance as possible but may be further in or upstairs if the pub is crowded.
George Street is in the centre of Oxford not far from the station and very close to the bus station and Worcester Street car park.