Add your name to this list if you can make it to our sixty-sixth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
|South Africa 6 (virtual)||24 October|
|London 160 (virtual)||8 November|
|London 159 (virtual)||11 October|
|Beijing 18||3 October|
|Hong Kong 126 (virtual)||27 September|
|South Africa 4 (virtual)||15 August|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 10th February 2013 — 13:00 onwardsEdit
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1Edit
Seating location: See the talk pageEdit
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- My first for months! WereSpielChequers (talk) 05:50, 2 January 2013 (UTC)
- Why not, I enjoyed the quality of discussion at the last one. And the beer's not bad either. Edwardx (talk) 23:06, 16 January 2013 (UTC)
- I plan to be there. Leutha (talk) 13:05, 20 January 2013 (UTC)
- I will be there ;) Natkabrown (talk) 17:52, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
- I expect to pop in before going on to the Chinese New Year event in Trafalgar Square. Andrew Davidson (talk) 15:19, 8 February 2013 (UTC)
- Should be there Johnbod (talk) 20:09, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
- I shall attend too -- Marek.69 talk 12:00, 10 February 2013 (UTC)
- Made it, much to my surprise. Rich Farmbrough 22:50 11 February 2013 (GMT).
- Can't now attend, unforseen circumstances Edwardx (talk) 13:02, 10 February 2013 (UTC)
- Not this time I'm afraid. CT Cooper · talk 17:42, 10 February 2013 (UTC)
Where are we?Edit
Look out for Wikipedians inside the pub. We may have moved from the normal area near the front. Better Wifi!!!