|Meetups at ESEAP Conference 2022||18-20 November|
|Oxford 83||16 October|
|London 185||9 October|
|London 184||11 September|
|UK virtual 15||25 August|
|Wikimania in-person events||11–14 August|
|Perth 73||23 July|
|Hong Kong 129 (WikiCafe HK #1)||19 December|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|List of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Date and time: Sunday 16th October 2011 — 13:00 onwardsEdit
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1Edit
Thanks for coming to our fiftieth meeting! Here's the list of people who signed up beforehand (may or may not have actually attended) :
- James F. (talk) 09:10, 15 August 2011 (UTC) - Or should we move it somewhere different to celebrate this being number 50? // Now done.
- Possibly. CT Cooper · talk 12:23, 15 August 2011 (UTC)
- Chase me ladies, I'm the Cavalry attending (partly as WMUK staff)
- Victuallers WMUK Board member
- Fæ WMUK Board member, GLAMUK task force
- HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts?
- Martin Poulter WMUK Board member
- Hopefully. Thryduulf (en.wikt,en.wp,commons) 20:46, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
- Mike Peel 19:07, 1 October 2011 (UTC) - I'll be driving down from Manchester, via Derby; if anyone wants a lift from that direction then please let me know.
- Marek.69 talk 23:06, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
- Intending to make my first event. Miyagawa 19:47, 3 October 2011 (UTC)
- DhavalTalk 22:16, 6 October 2011 (UTC)
- Harry Wood
- May well make it along. Smartse 15:33, 8 October 2011 (UTC)
- Helga Perry coming with Rupert Fawdry and Irina Kulikova - it'll be our first meeting.
- Should be able to make it after all.Geni 01:31, 11 October 2011 (UTC)
- Tom Morris
- Natkabrown 21:22, 15 October 2011 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda. We usually have some experienced users and some laptops around so if you want a ten minute lesson in creating tables doing history merges or you just have a question on copyright this is a good venue (but please don't start discussions on copyright until enough people have arrived for a non-copyright conversation to run in parallel).
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
- Wikimedia UK are holding an Extra Ordinary General meeting in a room downstairs. All WMUK members can vote and membership is five pounds.