The 34th London Wikimedia meet-up took place on Sunday 13th June in the usual place, The Penderel's Oak pub in Holborn WC1.
The following people signed up:
- WereSpielChequers 08:12, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
- Witty lama 11:03, 6 March 2010 (UTC)
- James F. (talk) 14:34, 21 March 2010 (UTC)
- Hopefully. Camaron · Christopher · talk 15:00, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
- WilliamH 21:26, 13 May 2010 (UTC)
- Hopefully, though I've said that for the last several. Having the page on meta doesn't help, as I never check here. Ged UK 08:26, 14 May 2010 (UTC)
- Very provisionally. I'll be in London that weekend, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the meet-up. AGK 17:07, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe. My exams will finish, so this is the best time to go. Minimac 18:09, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
- Dependant on whether my significantly better half will let me go/come with me. Ironholds 05:54, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
- Aphaia 13:22, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe. 22.214.171.124 11:55, 4 June 2010 (UTC)
- Exams are over and i would like to meet some wikipedians, so i may well try and make it down. Then again, exams will be over so there is a possibility i will not be in any fit state to do so :p Ajbpearce 17:31, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe Johnbod 20:25, 8 June 2010 (UTC)
- Plan to!Harrypotter 22:29, 8 June 2010 (UTC)
- Probably . Stephen B Streater 09:23, 9 June 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe. --Deryck Chan 15:13, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
- Definitely possible. The Land 16:04, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
- Outside possibility, but unfortunately not v likely.HeartofaDog (talk) 14:21, 12 June 2010 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them forward below.